Thursday, January 27, 2005

09. Haircut!


Fig. 9-1: London Hairdressers (Photo by Jecca)


A couple of weeks ago, I was desperate for a haircut, so I took a chance on a place called London Hairdressers, though it was no more in London, than I was going to pay more than a dollar and a half for the haircut, so I decided to split the difference and give it a try. The result? Well, Jecca has gone from telling me that I looked like Peter Brady to saying that I now look like I've gone AWOL from the Army. You can't win 'em all, but I prefer the side of that spectrum that I now find myself on; at least I'm getting Robin Williams comparisons again, instead of George W. Bush (I totally deny that one anyway).
Fig. 9-2: "Self Reformation is the Greatest Service of the World "
Confidential to AARON: I may be a little late on this one, but I'm voting haircut. Haircuts may not last as long as tatoos, but that can be a good thing, too.

2 Comments:

For your birfday I named a star after you.

From now on, we will refer to Dakota Fanning as Nick Thalhuber. 

Posted by Arron

1/31/2005 7:01 PM  

Now if you could wrap and send either of those gifts, my birthday would be complete. On second though, Arron, please don't try to wrap and send me any child actors; the thought alone is more than enough.

As for enjoying myself: I've found the perfect beach, though it could be said that I've loved the beach too much in the noonday sun and am now red with embarassment (or sunburn, if I were to be honest, but I'm certainly not going to do that).  

Posted by Nick

2/04/2005 4:50 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

<< Home